From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-07 16:20:40

Em ter., 7 de mar. de 2023 às 02:05, Klemens Morgenstern via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> Heya Boost Community,
>
> I am seeking endorsement for my boost.asem library.
>
> It provides the following asio-based synchronization primitives:
>
> - barrier
> - condition_variable
> - mutex
> - semaphore

I implemented this in the past: https://vinipsmaker.github.io/iofiber/

Point is: I don't care *who* implements it (I wasn't the first and you
aren't going to be the last). Boost.Asio *does* need these primitives. You
have my endorsement. However don't expect me to go easy on the review. I do
want a high quality design.

Do you have fiber-local-storage and Boost.Context integration already (this
is fiber vocabulary after all, so it would be weird to not offer the fiber
as well)?

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/