From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-07 18:38:01

Am 07.03.2023 um 19:19 schrieb Andrey Semashev via Boost:
> On 3/7/23 21:11, John Maddock via Boost wrote:
>>> Not every compiler defines these macros. Let alone, not every compiler
>>> properly implements what it advertises.
>> I think it depends on the compiler - the current crop of the latest are
>> pretty good at getting these right.
> Have MSVC started defining these macros yet?

I see them in VS2017, but I don't know how complete they are.

With C++20, the existence of feature test macros and header <version>
became mandatory, so both the compiler and the library related macros
are there in VS2019 and VS2022.

Thanks
 Â  Dani

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5