From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-07 18:52:47

Am 07.03.2023 um 19:43 schrieb Peter Dimov via Boost:
> Daniela Engert wrote:
>>> Have MSVC started defining these macros yet?
>> I see them in VS2017, but I don't know how complete they are.
> This complete:
>
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/teeks99-09-v15d-64onAMD64-boost-bin-v2-libs-config-test-config_info-test-msvc-14-1-dbg-lnk-sttc-rntm-lnk-sttc.html

Cool, thanks Peter!

BTW, this is the reason why we build (and use) Boost with our own build
flags to enforce and announce maximum possible language conformance in
msvc. The list reveals that the tests are done with non-conformance
compiler settings that cater to old customers.

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5