From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-08 20:54:50

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 3:44 PM Vinnie Falco wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 12:21 PM Glen Fernandes wrote:
> > In general I favor more fine grained smaller libraries,
> > than more coarse grained bigger ones.
>
> I prefer this as well and I have three libraries in development now
> which form a logical whole:
>
> buffers
> http_io
> http_proto
>
> These would each have to pass individual review and I suspect that our
> review process has not been vetted for the model where a larger work
> is proposed as several individual libraries.

If they're separate libraries, they should be reviewed individually (and
serially, since we never have reviews in parallel). I don't see why our
review process can't handle that.

If the concern is that they cannot be reviewed individually, and must be
reviewed together, then they should probably be one library. (But I can't
see why this would be the case)

Glen