From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-17 15:21:56

Hi,

I've been working on a C++20 coroutine library, called `async`,
which is meant to be for C++ what asyncio is for python or generic
async/await is for javascript.
It's meant to be a framework for single threaded coroutine applications.

It provides coroutine types, such as promises, tasks and generators to
model async operations,
channels for inter-coroutine communication and functions
like select, gather & join to wait or combine multiple awaitables.

It's asio-based, i.e. uses asio::io_context as its event-loop and can
co_await any asio operation.

As this is a very complex domain, I really would be happy to have some
users.
This will help me to improve documentation & come up with more
example ideas.

Docs: https://klemens.dev/async
Repo: https://github.com/klemens-morgenstern/async