From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-18 00:54:51

All:

We are working on the User's Guide which is for people who want to use
Boost, and we are working on the Contributor's guide which is for
people who want to contribute to Boost. This includes authors,
maintainers, reviewers, review managers, review wizards, release
managers, contributors, testers, basically everyone who is changing
the state of our repositories somehow.

These manuals are written in Asciidoc, but we need volunteers who can
jump in and start producing results right away. Most of the existing
site content has been ported to markdown and it needs editing and
sorting into a table of contents. The Getting Started instructions
which go into the release are in pretty rough shape and need editing.

Documentation has been a long-running complaint of users and authors.
The look of it, the content of it, and the way that people find it. We
are looking to resolve all of that and we've made quite a lot of
progress but we need help. There's a ton of work going into the
infrastructure and website right now so if you want to be a part of it
please speak up!

This is a sample of where we are going with it (the stylesheets have
not been worked on yet):

https://antora.cppalliance.org/doc/html/mp11/mp11/list.html

https://antora.cppalliance.org/doc/html/contributor-manual/intro.html

Thank you for considering it !