From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-19 00:44:06

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 4:38 PM Ruben Perez <rubenperez038_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> You know my obsession with docs, so I volunteer.
> Please let me know how can I help.

Great! Well, there is the "Contributor Guide" and the "Boost Formal
Review", probably the contributor guide would be a great place to
start:

    https://github.com/CPPAlliance/contributor-guide

I have put in a list of topics in the navigation but they need to be
organized into a hierarchy and then of course we need to fill them in
with actual exposition:

    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CPPAlliance/contributor-guide/develop/antora/modules/ROOT/nav.adoc

The existing pages come from the html of the current site, roughly
translated into asciidoc (many broken things). Live help is available
in #boost-docs on Cpplang Slack (https://cppalliance.org/slack/)

Thanks!