From: Raivo Rebane (raivo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-03-24 16:03:57

Hello,

May be I am in wrong list, but I didnt get answer for week from bugs list.

May be anybody can help me ?

I got following error from boost configuration and I can't go forward

CMake gives configuration errors :

CMake Error at
C:/Users/Raivo/miniconda3/Library/lib/cmake/Boost-1.78.0/BoostConfig.cmake:141
(find_package):
 Â  Found package configuration file:

C:/Users/Raivo/miniconda3/Library/lib/cmake/boost_filesystem-1.78.0/boost_filesystem-config.cmake

 Â  but it set boost_filesystem_FOUND to FALSE so package
"boost_filesystem" is
 Â  considered to be NOT FOUND.  Reason given by package:

 Â  No suitable build variant has been found.

 Â  The following variants have been tried and rejected:

 Â  * boost_filesystem.lib (shared, Boost_USE_STATIC_LIBS=ON)

Still Boost is useless for me as I wanted to build Point CLoud Lib, bud
CMake stops on these errors.

How to overcome of this error or what I have to do to go forwwsrd ?

Regards
Raivo