From: Matt Borland (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-06-05 06:17:19

Gero,

> - Will charconv be included in boost 1.83 or which release is planned ?

1.84 or 1.85 would be realistic because it is not slated for formal review yet. I am working through support for long doubles and __float128 right now.

> - Could you still include support for C++23 FP types (std::floatN_t) ?

I do intend to include overloads for the <stdfloat> types because we are following what the standard prescribes. We also now have a drone image with GCC 13 so we can adequately test the support.

> - Would it be possible to implement the FP functions constexpr ?

I expect it is possible at the C++20 level, but it is a non-goal for the library. The integer overloads are constexper as per the standard, but they require C++14 to use.

Matt