From: Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] (ashtumashtum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-07 13:53:49

> I think "users" expect to see a 25-year old website and would be
> delighted to notice that something new is finally happening. Anyone
> else on the list want to see some exciting changes on the home page or
> should we keep this feature tucked away and out of sight, hiding on
> just the Libraries page?

Let me clarify that it appears on every page in libraries. For example:
https://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_82_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference.html
https://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/1_82_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference/execution__bulk_execute.html

My assumption has been that users often land on the libraries page and
they will notice the search button. However, I do agree that if we
want to announce that boost.org now has search functionality, people
will go to boost.org and find nothing.

Thanks