From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-24 16:59:35

On 24/07/2023 15:51, Phil Endecott via Boost wrote:
> Klemens Morgenstern wrote:
>> I am seeking endorsement for my C++20 async coroutine library
>> boost.async.
>
>>  - coroutine types (eager, lazy, generators)
>
> Can the generators be used without ASIO? Are they compatible
> the the C++23 std::generator?

His library works without effort with all third party awaitables. This
is a very big thing, previously using C++ coroutines with ASIO meant you
had to use ASIO's awaitables and couldn't use any others. With this
library, you can mix and match any type of awaitable freely with ASIO
code. That's an enormous leap forward in C++ coroutine usability.

I'll be review managing it we currently think between the 8th and 18th
of August.

Niall