From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-07-25 09:18:28

On 24/07/2023 23:08, Marshall Clow wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2023, at 6:24 AM, Niall Douglas via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> On 20/07/2023 11:36, Niall Douglas wrote:
>>> Can I get permission to merge a few small bug fixes plus docs fixes?
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/outcome/commits/develop
>>>
>>> 1. Changes just before the beta window breaks build on C++ 14 in certain
>>> corner cases, fixed.
>>>
>>> 2. Experimental Outcome Boost result did not compile due to changes to
>>> status code by LEWG, fixed.
>>>
>>> 3. Docs fixes also due to the LEWG renaming breaking docs examples.
>>>
>>> 4. Failure to compile Experimental Outcome on FreeBSD fixed.
>>
>> Ping on the above.
>
> I responded with “go ahead” on 20-July at 6:52 AM PDT.

The last email I received from you was on the 14th July at 16:05.

I see your email from the 20th July at
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2023/07/254827.php.

I don't know if the failure to deliver your email was my systems, or the
Boost mailing list. Perhaps somebody else with access to logs could tell us?

Niall