From: Alain O' Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-08-01 13:27:17

Hi,

The following commits:
https://github.com/boostorg/mpi/compare/master...develop

 - fixes documentation typos.
 - add missing declaration in header files.
 - add test code for ctest.
 - reports in Boost.MPI somes changes made in Boost.serialization
 - fixes some bugs.

The only new feature is that it is now possible to get the MPI version string

I would not qualify any of those changes as critical, but some people have been waiting more than a year for them because of me.

Can I merge them ?

Thanks

----
Alain Miniussi