From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-08-17 14:34:40

On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 10:18 PM Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > Unless there is a major change by tomorrow, I suspect we'll have to try
> > this again next month when more people return from summer holidays.
> Hi,
>
> Postponing the review process until next month, when more participants
> are available, would be ideal. I'm eager to test and review the
> library, but I won't be able to complete it by tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
> Mohammad Nejati

I think there has been precedent to extend the review period by a few
days. I think Ruben & Marcelo are working on theirs, maybe we can
petition the review wizards to extend it to Monday, so potential
reviewers have another weekend?