From: Inbal Levi (sinbal2lextra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-11 21:03:33

> I remember a discussion about this back in April/May, and all the people
who said (paraphrased) “Do not want”.
I was not aware of this (possibly because I only joined the foundation
around that time), but at least during the discussions I was part of, the
discourse solution seemed to be optimal in terms of
cost/usability/integrability.
It's up to you, of course, I personally find it convenient. We would
appreciate it if people would give it a chance :)

> Was not the counterproposal that posts to here will cross post to Discourse,
and vice versa?
Yes, this is still a target, we're working on this in parallel.

Thanks all, for your feedback! :)

Thanks,
Inbal Levi

*Lead Software Engineer @ Millenium*
Isocpp, Boost &"Hamakor" Non-Profits Board Member
ISO C++ LEWG Chair & Israeli NB Chair
C++Now Program Chair & CoreC++ Conference Organizer