From: David Sankel (camior_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-11 22:56:20

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 6:39 PM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 5:33 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 6:20 PM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <
> grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >>
> >> How does one start a new topic in a category through email on this?
> >> I.e. without using the web UI. Yes, I'm trying to use this thing.
> >

> > It looks like this is something I needed to enable. You can try sending
> an email to boost+development-4_at_[hidden] to post to the boost
> development category.
>
> Why is that not a boost.org email address?

It looks like we can make that a boost.org address, but it'll take some
more setup.

 Also, where do I find those email addresses?

That's the only one that I set up so far. Where do you think would be a
good place to put it? Maybe on the sticky post?