From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-03 13:02:13

On Thu, Nov 2, 2023 at 4:31 PM Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I've merged my develop branch into the the master, waited some time, and
> reviewed the test results here:
>
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/serialization.html
> . Given that we intend to release soon, I have a few questions:
>
> a) I don't see any windows compilers here. WTF?
> b) If I switch to "Release View" (upper left hand corner) I expect to
> see test runs for the master branch. I just get an error message.
>
> I can't see how we can think of doing a release with having these issues
> resolved.
>
> Robert Ramey

Agree that we can't move into release without this.

I raised this last week here;
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2023/10/255210.php

There is an older thread without resolution here:
 https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2023/09/255010.php

It sounds like something broke in the code that automatically copies
(symlinks where available) the headers in as needed.

Tom