From: Ruben Perez (rubenperez038_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-14 13:47:24

> Thank you for testing the release and spearheading the Boost Server
> Tech project. Has the Server Tech project been announced to the list?

Yep, it has. We even had some constructive discussions that led
to interesting stuff.

I'll do a quick recap here in case anyone hasn't heard of it yet.
ServerTech is a collection of projects intended to show how
Boost can be used to write high-performance web servers.
It's something I started as a relatively realistic test ground
for Boost.MySQL features, that could also be shown as
an example to users.

https://github.com/anarthal/servertech-chat

Should you have any questions or suggestions about it,
let me know.

Ruben.