From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-24 09:00:43

On 11/24/23 11:37, Rainer Deyke via Boost wrote:
> On 16.11.23 17:02, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>> Please try the beta and report any problems you encounter.
>
> I have encountered a ODR violation between boost/core/swap.hpp and
> boost/core/invoke_swap.hpp, since both define the same symbols in the
> shared namespace boost_swap_impl.  Note that despite being deprecated,
> boost/core/swap.hpp is still indirectly included by e.g.
> boost/unordered_map/unordered_map.hpp.

boost/core/swap.hpp doesn't define anything in boost_swap_impl.

https://github.com/boostorg/core/blob/develop/include/boost/core/swap.hpp

Also, I don't see the boost/unordered_map/unordered_map.hpp file. There
is boost/unordered/unordered_map.hpp, but Boost.Unordered has switched
to invoke_swap:

https://github.com/boostorg/unordered/blob/3e76b1cf684f0032e0872d3dd73d84d7584618b5/include/boost/unordered/detail/fca.hpp#L124
https://github.com/boostorg/unordered/blob/3e76b1cf684f0032e0872d3dd73d84d7584618b5/include/boost/unordered/detail/implementation.hpp#L26

I suspect, you are mixing two different Boost versions. Possibly, by
having them both in your include paths.