From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-11-28 14:49:50

On 11/28/23 1:34 AM, Claudio DeSouza via Boost wrote:

> add_subdirectory(../../../..
> "${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/boost_superproject")
>
> Ideally, these cmake tests should assume scope is a submodule, or a
> subfolder, of the boost super project.

I would disagree with this. This would be a defacto circular
dependency: boost_superproject -> submodule scope -> boost superproject.
  I think this would conflict with efforts to "modularize boost". I see
this latter at the ability to ship/build/test a library without having
to require that the library be part of something else.