From: David Sankel (camior_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-12-05 22:15:48

   - What is your evaluation of the design?

I'm overall happy with the design. I like the API provided and think it is
useful in many scenarios. The one question I have is why
unique_resource::allocated instead of a bool conversion. This is the one
aspect of the API that makes me hesitate using unique_resource for things
like POSIX file descriptors as .allocated() would be quite foreign for
users.

   - What is your evaluation of the implementation?

I gave the implementation only a quick glance, but it looked fine to me.

   - What is your evaluation of the documentation?

The documentation was good. I'd suggest the front page focuses on usage
examples instead of a Boost.ScopeExit comparison though. Most people
reading this page won't know about ScopeExit and are trying to evaluate
whether not this library will solve their problem.

   - What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?

I think this has wide applicability.

   - Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
   problems?

I did not attempt to use it.

   - How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
   reading? In-depth study?

I spent about an hour working through the documentation.

   - Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

Yes

And finally, every review should answer this question:

   - Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library? Be
   sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't obscure your
   overall opinion.

Yes, I do.