From: Scott Zhang (macromarship_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-12-25 08:32:52

Hi Ruben.
Thanks for replying.

The problem is not within sleep. I used sleep to identify where the
code got illegal instruction then got killed.

The problem, as I described, is that without
DBOOST_ASIO_DISABLE_THREADS, it happened after
the function ran over. Instead of returning peacefully, got "illegal
instruction" error.

I think the problem is because the old kernel and gcc I used, the
device was made in 2009 so the system is quite old. Besides this , if
I use '-fPIC' which gcc, the program crashed either.