From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-01-14 14:54:13

On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 8:39 AM Ruben Perez <rubenperez038_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Q: Will this require that we change the current Boost source structure?
>> A: Yes. Unfortunately there is one restriction that adhering to a
>> modular Boost requires. We would not allow sublibs. That is, that we
>> can't support having libraries in root/libs/thing/<library> style
>> locations. All libraries must be single libraries under the root/libs
>> directory. Thankfully there's only a handful of such libraries. The
>> root/libs/numeric/* group of libraries.
>

> Does referencing other Boost libs in Jamfiles
> change? Is /boost/test//boost_test
> (or whatever other lib) still the way?
> How can I CI test whether my lib adheres
> to modular Boost practices?

No (there might be exceptions that I don't remember at the moment).
Your example is invalid though. The current reference for that would
be something like /boost/test//boost_unit_test_framework (or other
targets based on what you are using).

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada