From: Sam Darwin (samuel.d.darwin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-14 19:53:44

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 12:02 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 10:25 AM Ruben Perez <rubenperez038_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > If you're using Analytics, you must provide a cookie banner
> >>

> Are you talking about those annoying pop-ups that every website asks now
> about how many cookies you want? I hate those. I would like to avoid the
> need for any non-functional cookies. @Sam

Plausible Analytics offers an "easy to use and privacy-friendly Google
Analytics alternative. Plausible is intuitive, lightweight and open source
web analytics. No cookies and fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA and PECR.
Made and hosted in the EU, powered by European-owned cloud infrastructure."

No cookies. IP addresses are anonymized with a hash function and rotating
salt value.

Articles: https://plausible.io/security
https://plausible.io/blog/google-analytics-cookies