From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-16 19:28:28

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 1:54 PM Spencer Strickland wrote:
> Hi all - I’ve submitted a pull request to add the Official C++ Language Slack Workspace link to the website, can someone please merge this?
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/pull/815

Hi Spencer,

1. The place for these links (e.g. IRC and others) would be the
Community page, not the main page.
This: https://www.boost.org/community/index.html

2. Shouldn't this say "Visit the Boost channel at the C++ Slack" or
something similar?
i.e. You want to point people to the Boost space in a particular server.

It reminds me that I need to update that community page to remove
mention of Freenode since we moved off that IRC network.

Glen