From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-16 20:34:17

On Fri, Feb 16, 2024 at 10:33 AM David Sankel via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> My big concern at this point is regarding trust. Do we want to hand
> over control of the Boost mailing lists and website to Vinnie?

The implication that I can't be trusted hurts my feelings and doesn't
align with either my values or my track record, but in the interest of
moving forward and allowing the community to fully experience our
work, we have proposed transferring the related repositories to the
Boost GitHub organization as is custom. Once there, any changes that
we make will go through the normal pull request and review process
that we've been using for years. Here's an example:

https://github.com/boostorg/website/pull/815

Thanks