From: Sam Darwin (samuel.d.darwin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-16 20:49:53

> Is there a reason

Also, the django project is deployed to a container, and then scaled to
multiple servers, automatically with github actions. That should be as
streamlined as possible, and doesn't need to have a large amount of extra
files. The temp-site-documentation ... could perhaps be moved to the
boost-tasks repo, or another place. So it's fine to not merge for the
time being.