From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-16 04:49:44

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 9:26 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This is a lie. You know it is a lie, and it can be proven.

Whatever it was that happened, resulted in me losing privileges to
post to Boost_Libraries, an account controlled entirely by one person:
you. Perhaps you didn't revoke my access, but you did nothing to
restore it. Evidenced by the fact that Louis (who is non-technical)
was able to delegate access of BoostLibraries to me and several other
developers with only a few clicks. I prefer to think of this as "David
revoked my access" which may not be literally accurate but captures
the essence of the situation. As you have not only resorted to calling
me a liar instead of addressing your inability to properly manage a
shared Boost resource, but also stormed away to avoid further
scrutiny, I will presume you have conceded the matter :)

Regards