From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-16 06:10:04

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 10:06 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Boost_Libraries, an account controlled entirely by one person:
> Also false.

It seems I can't keep up. First I have access to Boost_Libraries, then
I don't have access to Boost_Libraries, but you say you didn't revoke
my access, yet you didn't restore my access, but now you admit that
other people have access, I can't wrap my head around this. If you are
able to share access then why after I asked you for months did you do
nothing, and why are you surprised that we implemented a workaround?

Thanks