From: Дмитрий Архипов (grisumbras_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-22 16:14:12

чт, 21 мар. 2024 г. в 20:54, Hassan Sajjad via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>:
> I developed the build-system HMake https://github.com/HassanSajjad-302/HMake.

Looking at example 2 I see

void buildSpecification()
{
    Configuration &debug = GetConfiguration("Debug");
    debug.ASSIGN(ConfigType::DEBUG);
    Configuration &release = GetConfiguration("Release");
    release.ASSIGN(LTO::ON);

    configurationSpecification(debug);
    configurationSpecification(release);
}

and then

> Building this example will create two directories Debug and Release, based on the GetConfiguraion line in buildSpecification.

Do I understand correctly, that I would have to change the build
script (since it's a cpp file, is build source file more fitting?) to
build a new configuration?

> It is in C++ and MIT Licenced.

Our main build system is currently delivered together with Boost
sources and it bootstraps itself. Meaning, Boost doesn't need anything
beyond a compiler to be built. HMake appears to require CMake to be
built. In addition, if hmake is to become a part of Boost release
archive, it would have to be licensed under BSL.