From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-23 05:51:36

Am 22.03.2024 um 17:55 schrieb Vinnie Falco via Boost:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 9:39 AM Julien Blanc via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> This is the kind of feature i would definitely like from a modern db
>> higher level library.
> I don't think that's reasonable to be honest. Reinventing parsing, and
> constexpr / at compile-time at that, is an enormous ask.

I wouldn't characterise that as 'unreasonable' - others obviously feel
the same. Because of that, a library with such capabilities that already
exists: https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11.

It might be interesting to see how proposed boost.sqllite compares to
such a strong, mature contender.

Thanks,
 Â  Dani

--
PGP/GPG: 2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C4638C5