From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-26 20:47:51

I've known this for a long time, but only now decided to bring it up..
The mailman archive is both laggy and unhelpful.

There's a significant lag between one sending an email to the list and
it being reflected in the archive
(https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/). I think it took 5 minutes
with my latest message. I've noticed that for other mailman web
archive lists I subscribe to, like the wg21 lists, there is no
significant lag. And they even put a link to the archive for the
specific message in the footer of the message immediately.

First.. Can the lag be improved?
Second.. Can a link to the archive message be included in the message?

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada