From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-02 08:15:19

> I honestly don't know which is better. One has strength and vitality but
> it's brittle, the other is continue to meander aimlessly. I suspect the
> former has less chance of "Boost dying" in the short term, but who knows
> longer term.
>
> I will say this: the future is determined by the young and energetic,
> and that's ain't us no more. So I guess whatever they think is best.

Haha, old fella here, yes indeed, you are quite correct!

I would also like to hear from Kristen on this:

1) Does the foundation actually want to continue it's role?

If so then:

2) How does it see the future of the website?  Does it still plan to
leverage Vinnie's work on the website?

3) How does it plan to migrate the mailing lists to a server that its
not in imminent danger of falling over?

Thanks, John.