From: René Eng (gemini67_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-08-18 14:01:48

Hello Vinnie

I was quiet for some time because I had trouble getting the test programs
of Boost.Compute to run on my development machine (Asus ZenBook 😉). But
today I made another attempt and finally found the description, which
packages I have to install. Now I can finally execute the test programs.
I hope to be able to give more good news soon.

Best regards
René

--
“Dubito ergo cogito; cogito ergo sum.
(I doubt, therefore I think; I think therefore I am)”