Re: [Boost-docs] using boost_doc for non-boost lib

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] using boost_doc for non-boost lib
From: Frank Mori Hess (frank.hess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-05 22:01:58

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 19:25 pm, Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> And to reply to myself one more time, I suspect the reason things worked
> with boost 1.34.1 was that its docbook.xsl does
>
> <xsl:include href="reference.xsl"/
>
> while boost_doc svn does
>
> <xsl:import href="reference.xsl"/>
>
> and imports have lower precedence than includes.

I've verified that the problem is the imports. Changing all the imports in
docbook.xsl to includes (trivial patch attached) fixes the problem with
reference documentation not getting generated. It also fixes a number of
other problems I was seeing, like templates for <libraryinfo> <inherits> and
<specialization> not getting applied.

--
Frank