Re: [Boost-docs] IBD progress, and 1.35?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] IBD progress, and 1.35?
From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-15 17:47:07

On 10/9/07, Matias Capeletto <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10/6/07, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Folks, the IBD announcements seem to have gone a tad quiet lately: what's
> > the current state of progress?
>
> One of the reasons of the this temporal peace is the end of the GSoC.
> Some of the most active IBDers were GSoCers and I think they are
> enjoying a deserve vacation :)

If by "vacation" you mean "swamped by school", sure :-) Alas, all of
my "boost time" is going towards finalizing my gsoc project. If I
only stopped finding better ways to design the darn thing... :-)

Anyway, the smart_ptr translation is nearly done. When I get enough
time to get back to it, I just need to fix some obvious problems and
then post it for review.

Cheers,

Stjepan