Re: [Boost-docs] [1.35.0] Getting Started?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.35.0] Getting Started?
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-31 15:21:18

Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Also make sure that you are using the latest Win32 xsltproc from
>> http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html rather than the one on the
>> metacomm site which is out of date now :-(
>
> Hum... I was using xsltproc supplied by Cygwin. Is that a problem?

Very likely yes: a mix of win32 and cygwin path styles. The error message
you're seeing occurs when xsltproc can't find a specified file, so it's best
to use all-win32 builds of the tools and stay clear of the cygwin versions,
even if you use cygwin Bash as a shell (as I do). You'd very likely need to
use a cygwin build of bjam (and *all the tools*) in order to use cygwin
xsltproc.

HTH, John.