Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build failure on release branch
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-08 23:22:10

2008/10/8 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:

> Another quick fix is for me to run the doc build on the POSIX checkout only,
> and then copy the resulting files to the Windows checkout tree.

That's probably a good idea, I tried using my patch to build the
documentation, and ran into this:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/tools/build/v2/tools/common.jam?rev=48570#L510

> That's more
> efficient that build docs separately for both POSIX and Windows; I just
> hadn't bothered to figure out exactly what has to be copied and what
> doesn't.

I think you just need to copy the contents of doc/html. The build
process also creates some xml files in the tree, but I don't think any
of them are needed.

Daniel