Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Showstopper? Documentation pdf build broken.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Showstopper? Documentation pdf build broken.
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-24 15:06:19

Daniel James wrote:
>>> Anyone know where to look for the problem?
>>
>> I'm getting a similar error when I try building pdfs, but I'm also
>> getting it when using boost 1.35 and 1.36. Which could be a problem
>> with my setup (if the old versions still build for you, then it must
>> be), or it might be that something has changed in the docbook xsl
>> (not necessarily a bug, it could be an incorrect assumption in our
>> stylesheets). Are you using a recent version?
>>
>> I'll experiment some more later on. I don't think any of the recent
>> changes to boostbook would be likely to cause this, although I could
>> have easily overlooked something.

Hmmm, it's a weird one this: I had problems building on trunk, but not on
the release branch about a month back, now I see the same results on both I
*think*, but the problem is really capricious, sometimes it's there,
sometimes it's not :-(

I'm using release 6370 of the docbook xsl stylesheets *I think*. Probably I
should update and try again, but I'm fairly sure it used to work...

John.