Re: [Boost-docs] Xpressive problems

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Xpressive problems
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-05 16:37:54

Beman Dawes wrote:
>> I'm not going to write any of the test cases myself. The boost doc
>> mess isn't of my doing and I believe that those who advocate and use
>> this tool chain need to be the ones who try to make it reliable.

Beman, there's an initial test case in the doc/test directory now: it's a
test case I cobbled together from other sources a while ago to check/test
pdf formatting, but it works just as well as a general test case.

Currently it's a straight quickbook build, no doxygen or direct Boostbook
XML, but those can/should be added later.

John.