[Boost-docs] [website] Navigation problem

Subject: [Boost-docs] [website] Navigation problem
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 12:56:20

I just tried to find the URL of the "Boost Mailing Lists" page on the
website. It took me a half-dozen or more clicks, and I only found it
at all because I knew it was there somewhere and was willing to
persevere.

The problem is that in the Community menu the link is named "Groups"
rather than "Mailing Lists" or "Discussion Groups".

To fix this, and generally make navigation easier and more intuitive, I've

* Changed "Groups" to "Discussion Groups".

* Moved "Discussion Policy" to directly follow "Discussion Groups".

* Added a "Mailing Lists" link to the mailing lists page.

* Changed the title of that page from "Boost Mailing Lists" to "Boost
Mailing Lists (A.K.A. Discussion Groups)"

--Beman