[Boost-docs] Trunk Documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] Trunk Documentation
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-28 18:23:07

Hi,

For a little while now I've been building the trunk documentation and
uploading it to sourceforge. You can see it at:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/doc/html/

This is just the generated documentation at the moment, I haven't
uploaded anything else (which is why it's got the old logo). If
anyone's got a better location to upload it or has an objection to
sourceforge, say so. I just used it because it's convenient and has
rsync for quick uploading.

I'll update the files on sourceforge and the redirection files in
trunk in a few days if this is fine.

Daniel