[Boost-docs] [quickbook][boostbook] CSS & image files

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook][boostbook] CSS & image files
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-17 15:22:11

Hi,

At the moment we have copies of the css and image files for boostbook
in doc/html and doc/src which is a bit messy. I'd like to remove one
of these. I'd prefer to remove the files under html, so that directory
would only contain the generated documentation.

This means going through all the documentation and fixing anything
which refers to the files in doc/html (mostly just changing build
settings). Sorting this out with all the library maintainers would be
a pain, so I'm just going to go ahead and do it in a few days time.
For documentation which has been checked in, I'll rebuild it some time
before the beta if it hasn't been already.

Daniel