[Boost-docs] Inside: building boost documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] Inside: building boost documentation
From: Muhammad Rehan Shaukat (rehan.shaukat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-18 16:03:26

Hi all,

As a part of GSoC project, I am working on generating boost documentation
using modified boost XML documents and adjusted stylsheets in Boost
codebase.

I don't know much about 'bjam'. I want to get some idea/pointers how "bjam
--v2" command works, when executed from docs folder in boost codebase. In
particular, I want to know what commands (with parameters) are executed in
order to generate boost documentation in different output formats (HTML, PDF
etc).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rehan