Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Reusing footnote

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Reusing footnote
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-29 17:08:22

Another +1

Paul

PS I think that having implicit 'default' id was always a mistake,
(It makes guessing the section id tricky - something that you often need to
know).

As was indenting always causing going into source. It looks prettier, but
it causes some hard to trace mistakes - I spent some unhappy time finding
that I had put a single space before [section ], so it was ignored, with a
puzzling report of an excess [endsect] :-(
It's too late to change, but future designers might take note. I now make
all code sections explicit - and increasingly they are snippets of included
files anyway.