[Boost-docs] FW: [Doxygen-announce] Doxygen version 1.7.3 released

Subject: [Boost-docs] FW: [Doxygen-announce] Doxygen version 1.7.3 released
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-06 18:07:18

FWIW, I have just installed this version and run it to re-generate SVG Plot
docs, both from doxywizard producing Doxygen docs, and using Quickbook, to
produce a Doxygen reference section.

This also used auto_index (rebuilt to use JM's most recent version) - forced
because a got a side-by-side linking error, but I wanted to try it anyway.
I haven't used any new features, but results look similar to before at a
glance.

This probably means that new users (and old) can use these new versions
safely.

(Many Doxygen bugs fixes, including an annoying failure to show html output
from the doxywizard. - For complex projects with Doxygen code annotations
as comments, I have found it useful to use the doxywizard first as it is
very quick, and any error messages *much* easier to read. Do this and get
zero errors before you try to generate via Quickbook?).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK