Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 23:50:22

AMDG

On 2/3/2011 3:11 PM, Edward Diener wrote:
> Still it would be very nice if the various <format>xxx: were actually
> documented somewhere. Without that information using the the <format>
> options is just a guess for me.

There's a fair amount of information between
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted
and
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/boostbook/getting/started.html

a) Is there anything important missing between these?
b) How should this be organized to make it easy to find?
    - The Boost.Build level stuff like features and
      rules should probably be covered in detail in
      the Boost.Build docs.
    - I'd prefer to have the wiki page integrated into
      the BoostBook docs, since its been pretty stable
      for a while.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe