Re: [Boost-docs] [docbook->html] support for MathML

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [docbook->html] support for MathML
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-21 18:34:12

On 21 October 2011 18:44, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The attached patch seems to work,
> although it needs some clean-up.
> I ran the full doc build with it.

It doesn't work for xincludes in a quickbook file that has been
included from another directory (which possibly never happens in the
boost documentation). If you look in 'calculate_relative_path' it uses
'actions.filename.parent_path()' which is the location of the current
file, and that isn't constant. I might have a look into getting it to
work later.

Although this feels a little wrong to me, I'd rather work out a way to
embed the xi:include in a phrase. Or maybe what's needed is a way to
just resolve a path for use in escaped markup. Have you got an example
of the kind of markup you're generating?