Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-25 10:02:14

On 25 October 2011 00:43, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Currently, the wiki processor detects two newlines as a paragraph.
> I think it should be more smarter than that.

It is smarter than that nowadays. The way it works is that it when it
comes across phrase content it collects it in the phrase collector
(without starting a paragraph). Then whenever it comes across either
two newlines, a block element or the end of a file/template, it checks
to see if the phrase collector contains anything, and if it does it
wraps it up in a paragraph and writes that to the output. This allows
it to deal with various markup issues that it used to get wrong, so
that block content is no longer nested within paragraphs.