Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Direct code import...

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Direct code import...
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-30 10:06:05

Le 30/10/11 05:14, Rene Rivera a écrit :

> But your idea is contradictory to your previous point about using
> "include" instead of "import". The above would be, according to your
> definition of the semantics, a combined import and include. Which is
> what I implemented. So perhaps we want to reconsider the semantics
> (and names) of "include" and "import".

Hi,

I think that for the user perspective a different command will be
better, why not include_frames which is close to include, but include
only the quickbook frames.

The internal implementation could refactor the import, include and the
new include_frames in one common code.

BTW, I don't know if I have already said I will appreciate too much such
a feature included in quickbook.

Best,
Vicente